- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 0
Terms & Conditions
14 years 7 months ago #38305
by sammyboy1
Terms & Conditions was created by sammyboy1
Hi Everyone
How I want to put terms & conditions on Hika Shop where do i change/edit the terms and conditions
Thanks
Linda
How I want to put terms & conditions on Hika Shop where do i change/edit the terms and conditions
Thanks
Linda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38464
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Terms & Conditions
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...config.html#checkout
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...config.html#checkout
Terms and Conditions : You can select here an article which will be displayed for the terms and conditions of your checkout. Note that you also need to have the view "terms_" in the checkout workflow option above.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago #361792
by epafos
Replied by epafos on topic Terms & Conditions
I have the same issue.
I have set the terms and condition page in my checkout flow and from there I selected the desired article.
But in the front when I click the link it opens a modal with No article defined as Terms & Conditions or the article doesn't exist
I have set the terms and condition page in my checkout flow and from there I selected the desired article.
But in the front when I click the link it opens a modal with No article defined as Terms & Conditions or the article doesn't exist
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago #361793
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Terms & Conditions
Hi,
Did you restrict the article based on the access level, or on the language ?
The article needs to be with a public access, and the language needs to be either the current language, all languages, or it can be for another language, but another article needs to be associated for the current language.
Also, if the article is trashed, it won't work, or things like that.
Did you restrict the article based on the access level, or on the language ?
The article needs to be with a public access, and the language needs to be either the current language, all languages, or it can be for another language, but another article needs to be associated for the current language.
Also, if the article is trashed, it won't work, or things like that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds