- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Configuration screen tabs fail
- yellowhousejake
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #39472
by yellowhousejake
Configuration screen tabs fail was created by yellowhousejake
Odd. My development server is nearly identical to my production server, in fact my dev server is a 6 week old copy of my prod server. So I was ready to move Hikashop over to the Prod server and start adding product. I exported my SQL from Dev server, installed Hikashop on the Prod server, imported the SQL into the Prod server. On first glance everything seemed fine, but I noticed that I could not use the Joomla menus any longer, they were dead.
I checked the config link for Hikashop and all the tabs displayed on one page, see attached screen shot.
I tried several things,
- Updating Dev to the newest Hikashop, then exporting the SQL and importing into Prod. No change.
- Installing Hikashop into Prod and then checking it without any import or config. No Change.
- Side by side comparison of modules and extensions between Prod and Dev. All versions are the same.
Still, even after manually removing all tables and files from the Prod server, if I install Hikashop, the Joomla menus stop working.
Any thoughts?
DAve
I checked the config link for Hikashop and all the tabs displayed on one page, see attached screen shot.
I tried several things,
- Updating Dev to the newest Hikashop, then exporting the SQL and importing into Prod. No change.
- Installing Hikashop into Prod and then checking it without any import or config. No Change.
- Side by side comparison of modules and extensions between Prod and Dev. All versions are the same.
Still, even after manually removing all tables and files from the Prod server, if I install Hikashop, the Joomla menus stop working.
Any thoughts?
DAve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yellowhousejake
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #39614
by yellowhousejake
Replied by yellowhousejake on topic Re: Configuration screen tabs fail
OK, one last reinstall after manually cleaning out all unused modules, plugins, and files and the problem is gone. Few minor things I think I can solve, but it is displaying properly now.
DAve
DAve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yellowhousejake
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #39616
by yellowhousejake
Replied by yellowhousejake on topic Re: Configuration screen tabs fail
The problem can be duplicated by loading the Core Design Captcha plugin, and Scriptegrator plugin.
www.greatjoomla.com/extensions/plugins/c...tegrator-plugin.html
www.greatjoomla.com/extensions/plugins/c...-captcha-plugin.html
Their install of jquery seems to be the issue.
DAve
www.greatjoomla.com/extensions/plugins/c...tegrator-plugin.html
www.greatjoomla.com/extensions/plugins/c...-captcha-plugin.html
Their install of jquery seems to be the issue.
DAve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39682
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Configuration screen tabs fail
That's indeed a problem with their use of the jquery library which conflicts with the joomla mootools library:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ty-issues.html#modal
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ty-issues.html#modal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yellowhousejake
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #39779
by yellowhousejake
Replied by yellowhousejake on topic Re: Configuration screen tabs fail
Well that's just fantastic! 8^) I generally read the manual and check the websites for issues before I post. I guess I dropped the ball on that one didn't I?
Thanks,
DAve
Thanks,
DAve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds