- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Field Not Storing Data
14 years 6 months ago #41480
by hipodav
Custom Field Not Storing Data was created by hipodav
Hai,
I set up a hika shop business edition, and I created a required custom field for the product page. The problem : the custom field is not storing the field, not in the front end when checking out nor in the back end. I attach the screen shot for your references. Can you help me?
Thanks much...
I set up a hika shop business edition, and I created a required custom field for the product page. The problem : the custom field is not storing the field, not in the front end when checking out nor in the back end. I attach the screen shot for your references. Can you help me?
Thanks much...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41616
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Field Not Storing Data
Hi,
First, please make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop.
Then, turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again.
If you get an error message, please provide it so that we can guide you.
If you don't, please provide a link to that product page so that we can look at the problem.
First, please make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop.
Then, turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again.
If you get an error message, please provide it so that we can guide you.
If you don't, please provide a link to that product page so that we can look at the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds