Skip to main content

Pagination Caching

More
14 years 6 months ago #41562 by mmccarthy
Pagination Caching was created by mmccarthy
Hello,

When I'm on a product listing page with pagination, if I go to page 2, then navigate to another page, my listing remains on page 2. Is there any way I can reset the pagination to always show page 1?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #41702 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pagination Caching
Hi,

We don't have that problem on our end.

Do you have some kind of caching on your website ? You should check that the caching of the joomla configuration is turned off and that the caching plugin is also turned off in the plugins manager and that the caching is also deactivate in your template if it has such option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum