- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Different Download time limit for each product
14 years 6 months ago #41599
by machadoug
Douglas Machado
iDealExtensions.com
Different Download time limit for each product was created by machadoug
Greetings,
Is there any way I can set Different "Download time limit" for each product OR even for each file?
I need a way to override the Component configuration for each product.
Thanks in advanced for your help,
Is there any way I can set Different "Download time limit" for each product OR even for each file?
I need a way to override the Component configuration for each product.
Thanks in advanced for your help,
Douglas Machado
iDealExtensions.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41716
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Different Download time limit for each product
Hi,
There is no option for that and I don't see a way to do that easily.
There is no option for that and I don't see a way to do that easily.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41797
by machadoug
Douglas Machado
iDealExtensions.com
Replied by machadoug on topic Re: Different Download time limit for each product
Dear Nicolas,
Is this something that you are willing to add to your TODO list?
I'm in the process of migrating my site from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5 and I'm also migrating to another Payment (shopping cart) solution. I have chosen Hikashop and have done a lot of work on it already in order to migrate the Payments and users from old (legacy) system, therefore I rather stick with Hikashop, but this feature is very important for me.
Appreciate your honest reply,
Is this something that you are willing to add to your TODO list?
I'm in the process of migrating my site from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5 and I'm also migrating to another Payment (shopping cart) solution. I have chosen Hikashop and have done a lot of work on it already in order to migrate the Payments and users from old (legacy) system, therefore I rather stick with Hikashop, but this feature is very important for me.
Appreciate your honest reply,
Douglas Machado
iDealExtensions.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41906
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Different Download time limit for each product
It's already in the todo list.
However, there are a lot of things in the todo list, so I can't give an ETA.
However, there are a lot of things in the todo list, so I can't give an ETA.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds