- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Next Button missing on checkout
14 years 6 months ago #42341
by andineier
Next Button missing on checkout was created by andineier
Hello Team,
have a problem. My shop works fine so far. But at the checkout I miss the next button to finalize the checkout.
Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Regards,
Andreas
have a problem. My shop works fine so far. But at the checkout I miss the next button to finalize the checkout.
Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Regards,
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42344
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Next Button missing on checkout
Hi,
That comes from the CSS of your template which chops off a bit of the display on the right of the page and the next button is completely on the right.
Use that CSS to force the display of that button to the left and you will see it:
#hikashop_checkout_next_button {
float: left !important;
}
That comes from the CSS of your template which chops off a bit of the display on the right of the page and the next button is completely on the right.
Use that CSS to force the display of that button to the left and you will see it:
#hikashop_checkout_next_button {
float: left !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 1 month ago #61933
by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Re: Next Button missing on checkout
I'm having the same issue. I added that code to the frontend-default.css file, but nothing happened. Is that the right file? When I first installed HS, it was there as I've been through the purchase process a few times for testing. So I've obviously unchecked or checked something I shouldn't!! Please help - the site is live and I'm kinda embarrassed!!! :blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62046
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Next Button missing on checkout
Hi,
We can tell you that you don't have the same problem. You're template doesn't chop the button.
Unfortunately, we can't tell you anything else we just that screenshot.
We would need to look directly to your website.
Just make sure that you're logged in or that your register when you try.
We can tell you that you don't have the same problem. You're template doesn't chop the button.
Unfortunately, we can't tell you anything else we just that screenshot.
We would need to look directly to your website.
Just make sure that you're logged in or that your register when you try.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62047
by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Re: Next Button missing on checkout
I was definitely logged in. Like I said, it was functioning, but I must have done something while setting other things up that has removed it. Can I PM or email you log in details for you to look at it please?
www.wallswagimages.com
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by trogladyte.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62140
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Next Button missing on checkout
I'm getting the next button on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 279
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 1 month ago #62143
by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Re: Next Button missing on checkout
Hi Nicholas
That's really odd. So am I now. But it DEFINITELY wasn't there before. Gotta love technology!!!
That's really odd. So am I now. But it DEFINITELY wasn't there before. Gotta love technology!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62518
by Natalya
Replied by Natalya on topic Re: Next Button missing on checkout
Hi
I have a final 'order/checkout' button missing, similar described previously. Please help
I have a final 'order/checkout' button missing, similar described previously. Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62670
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Next Button missing on checkout
Please give a link to your shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds