- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon acting weird
14 years 6 months ago #43360
by brunogags
Coupon acting weird was created by brunogags
I enabled a coupon on my website, but it does not work really well. Sometimes just after I enter the coupon in the shopping cart it direct me directly to paypal. And honestly it is impossible to specify only one category for my coupons, or it works for every categories or it say that this coupon do not work for that kind of product or it brings me to paypal directly...
if you want to try it the coupon is: 15decogogo and the website is www.decogogo.com .
if you want to try it the coupon is: 15decogogo and the website is www.decogogo.com .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43491
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon acting weird
Hi,
I tried but all the products I tried to add in the cart didn't allow the coupon to be added.
Could you do a screenshot of the configuration of your coupon ?
I tried but all the products I tried to add in the cart didn't allow the coupon to be added.
Could you do a screenshot of the configuration of your coupon ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43792
by brunogags
Replied by brunogags on topic Re: Coupon acting weird
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43895
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon acting weird
You need to turn on the "Including sub categories" option of the coupon.
From what I can see in your store, there are no products directly linked to your main category, so it's normal that the coupon is not accepted.
From what I can see in your store, there are no products directly linked to your main category, so it's normal that the coupon is not accepted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #44044
by Outdoorsman
Replied by Outdoorsman on topic Re: Coupon acting weird
Ok my coupon page looks different than his, I assume he is using the mid level product and I am on starter right?
Anyway I add my coupon for 5.00 and it shows 0.00
I cant add coupons for percentage, it keeps showing me the 0.00 flat rate amount even if i erase it.
www.tennoutdoorsman.com/index.php/products using the outdoors category (my test product) and using coupon "facebook5"
Sometimes it wont even allow me to add the coupon. Discounts work fine tho
Anyway I add my coupon for 5.00 and it shows 0.00
I cant add coupons for percentage, it keeps showing me the 0.00 flat rate amount even if i erase it.
www.tennoutdoorsman.com/index.php/products using the outdoors category (my test product) and using coupon "facebook5"
Sometimes it wont even allow me to add the coupon. Discounts work fine tho
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds