- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Error when cart is clicked
- cgfullmoon
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #43370
by cgfullmoon
Error when cart is clicked was created by cgfullmoon
I had an issue that was resolved by removing zero from the amount of products and at least one item as a minimum order, 
however, when I click on "Go to cart" I get the following error message:
An error has occurred.
ERROR 404 - Component not found
Home Page
If I go back to my previous page, I see that an item was added to the shopping cart, but if i click on "proceed to checkout", I get the same error message.
Also, the options that I had set for each product are not showing up in the shopping cart. What am I doing wrong?
however, when I click on "Go to cart" I get the following error message:
An error has occurred.
ERROR 404 - Component not found
Home Page
If I go back to my previous page, I see that an item was added to the shopping cart, but if i click on "proceed to checkout", I get the same error message.
Also, the options that I had set for each product are not showing up in the shopping cart. What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43497
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error when cart is clicked
Regarding the 404 error, such 404 errors often happens with SEF activated. Could you try to deactivate it in the configuration of Joomla and see if that fixes the problem?
Otherwise, could you give a link to your website ?
For the rest, I'm tempted to say that it comes from the joomla cache. Could you make sure that the cache of the configuration of joomla is turned off and the cache plugin of joomla is disabled ?
Otherwise, could you give a link to your website ?
For the rest, I'm tempted to say that it comes from the joomla cache. Could you make sure that the cache of the configuration of joomla is turned off and the cache plugin of joomla is disabled ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds