Skip to main content

Paypal details of the order

More
14 years 6 months ago #43775 by codewarrior
Hi,
The paypal plugin has a "Send details of the order" option.
When I put it on, the messages are not quite well translated.

Is it possible to change these detailed informations, or is it done by Paypal ?

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #43783 by nicolas
What messages are you talking about ?

All the texts in HikaShop can be overridden via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/fr/download/languages.html#modify

If the text is not there, then it means that it's coming from PayPal and thus not translatable from your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43850 by codewarrior
I know and I already modified some strings.

My cart is the following :


and Paypal displays :


These texts are at least in french not explicits :
1)Numéro d'objet is the product code,
2)Labels for prices without and VAT included are not explicits

I didn't find labels in HikaShop files, so I suppose it's Paypal.
Because it's confusing for customers, I prefer not using this Paypal plugin option ;-((

Regards
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by codewarrior.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44037 by nicolas
Indeed, that interface is displayed by PayPal. So there is nothing we can do for you here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: codewarrior

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44079 by codewarrior
Sorry for that ! and for Paypal !
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum