- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
Getting the checkout where I need
14 years 6 months ago #43899
by Mat
Getting the checkout where I need was created by Mat
Hi Nicolas,
I need to have several checkouts for several tasks.
One is for products we sell. Another is for membership joining. A third is for events that people attend.
I can make checkout's from joomla menu items but what I would like to do is be able to display the checkout at any time from any url.
eg: products/product - A/checkout/
or members/join/checkout/
or events/Event-A/checkout/
But I don't want to have to explicitly create the menu item for each event and each product. I know this is a joomla issue as much as a hika shop one.
Thoughts?
Mat
I need to have several checkouts for several tasks.
One is for products we sell. Another is for membership joining. A third is for events that people attend.
I can make checkout's from joomla menu items but what I would like to do is be able to display the checkout at any time from any url.
eg: products/product - A/checkout/
or members/join/checkout/
or events/Event-A/checkout/
But I don't want to have to explicitly create the menu item for each event and each product. I know this is a joomla issue as much as a hika shop one.
Thoughts?
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43904
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Getting the checkout where I need
Now the reason for all this is because I want the breadcrumb module to say
Events > Event A > Checkout
Events > Event A > Checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44046
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Getting the checkout where I need
There is no option for that.
That would require you to handle the display of the breadcrumb in the "cart" view file of the view "checkout". Then you could display the breadcrumb directly based on the products in the cart.
That requires to code a big chunk of code to handle that properly.
That would require you to handle the display of the breadcrumb in the "cart" view file of the view "checkout". Then you could display the breadcrumb directly based on the products in the cart.
That requires to code a big chunk of code to handle that properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds