Skip to main content

How Do you return to products from checkout?

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44299 by si70
I was wondering if anyone could tell if there is a setting in hika shop that I have overlooked. When I choose a product and proceed to checkout I need the option to return to the products page to select further items. How do I do this or maybe it is not possible. Many Thanks Si
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by si70.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44308 by si70
I have figured out how to do that now. Configuration/system/checkout then type in the URL that you wish to return to. Also the URL to go to if the cart becomes empty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum