- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Tax calculation Error
14 years 6 months ago #44809
by rmalik
Tax calculation Error was created by rmalik
Hi Nicolas
Please refer to the attached pic.
I have two active prices USD and INR. And a uniform tax rate of 12.36%
If I select USD in the Currency selector, the cart in the checkout screen shows everything correctly. Price $200. tax $24.72, Total $224.72
However, if I select INR in the Currency selector, the cart in the checkout screen shows everything correctly. Price (INR 10,000) and the Total (INR 11.236) correctly. But the Tax is shown as 24.72 INR (It is showing the INR symbol with the USD amount)
Any points on how to fix this?
Thanks
Raminder Malik
Please refer to the attached pic.
I have two active prices USD and INR. And a uniform tax rate of 12.36%
If I select USD in the Currency selector, the cart in the checkout screen shows everything correctly. Price $200. tax $24.72, Total $224.72
However, if I select INR in the Currency selector, the cart in the checkout screen shows everything correctly. Price (INR 10,000) and the Total (INR 11.236) correctly. But the Tax is shown as 24.72 INR (It is showing the INR symbol with the USD amount)
Any points on how to fix this?
Thanks
Raminder Malik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45022
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tax calculation Error
Hi,
Please download again the latest install package on our website and install it on top of your current version. That should solve the problem.
Please download again the latest install package on our website and install it on top of your current version. That should solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45055
by rmalik
Replied by rmalik on topic Re: Tax calculation Error
Thanks Nicolas, works perfect now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds