- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Showing product description
- countryalliance
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #45183
by countryalliance
Showing product description was created by countryalliance
Hi all
Quick query. I have a couple of items on Hikashop displayed at: www.countryalliance.org/index.php/mercha...product/listing.html
What I haven't been able to figure out yet is how to display the product description. Obviously there'll be a field somewhere but haven't been able to find it - or recognise it.
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Regards
Neil
Quick query. I have a couple of items on Hikashop displayed at: www.countryalliance.org/index.php/mercha...product/listing.html
What I haven't been able to figure out yet is how to display the product description. Obviously there'll be a field somewhere but haven't been able to find it - or recognise it.
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Regards
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45379
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Showing product description
Hi,
I was not able to access your link. Could you double check it ?
Usually, you need to edit the hikashop options of your menu or module via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and change the "item box layout" option to "image and description".
I was not able to access your link. Could you double check it ?
Usually, you need to edit the hikashop options of your menu or module via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and change the "item box layout" option to "image and description".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- countryalliance
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #45409
by countryalliance
Replied by countryalliance on topic Re: Showing product description
Sure. It's :http://www.countryalliance.org/index.php/our-party/merchandise.html
Or if you go to www.countryalliance.org and either select the option in the pop-up box or "merchandise" in the top menu, you'll see what I mean.
I was able to find the option you indicated in the module, but I"m using a Hikashop menu item to configure the page ("Products listing" ) and assume that is where I should find the option - but haven't?
Ta
Neil
Or if you go to www.countryalliance.org and either select the option in the pop-up box or "merchandise" in the top menu, you'll see what I mean.
I was able to find the option you indicated in the module, but I"m using a Hikashop menu item to configure the page ("Products listing" ) and assume that is where I should find the option - but haven't?
Ta
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45411
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Showing product description
That's because you're using the layout "table" instead of "div" which is the default one. There is no option for the table layout to display the description, you will have to edit the file "listing_table" via the menu Display->Views and add some code to display the product description.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- countryalliance
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #45414
by countryalliance
Replied by countryalliance on topic Re: Showing product description
ok - thanks for that. I don't have the skills to do that but it's not a particularly important issue for me - just one out of curiosity as I assumed I might have overlooked an inbuilt option somewhere.
Regards
Neil
Regards
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds