- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Help, can't checkout and keeps adding more items
14 years 5 months ago #46033
by paul@rm2u
Help, can't checkout and keeps adding more items was created by paul@rm2u
Hello, I'm new to hikashop and am trying figure out how to checkout. I'm using google checkout, and when I try and register or login at checkout, it doesn't go any further, plus it keeps adding more items to the cart. I read another forum post that seemed like it had a similar problem concerning SEF interfering or not allowing deletion of items in the cart, but SEF is not activated on this site.
atakicks.com
Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Paul
atakicks.com
Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46140
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Help, can't checkout and keeps adding more items
I've already seen that problem on one website.
I don't remember what it was but I would say that it comes from your template.
Try to deactivate the cache of your template. Does that solve the problem ?
If not, could you switch your template to see if that solves the problem ?
I don't remember what it was but I would say that it comes from your template.
Try to deactivate the cache of your template. Does that solve the problem ?
If not, could you switch your template to see if that solves the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds