- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 5 months ago #47104
by emmdee
hi xavier
Could I be a pain in the ass
and request a screen shot?
i'm on hika starter 1.5.4
Also does this mean the punter
will still get the confirmation email?
It seems a bit silly to get both creation & confirmation emails.
I mean when they click 'proceed to payment' they get the created email.
They go to paypal, make the payment successfully & 5 minutes later they
get the confirmation email. But they've gotta get something so I reckon]
just the confirmation is good enough.
rgds
emmdee
Could I be a pain in the ass
and request a screen shot?
i'm on hika starter 1.5.4
Also does this mean the punter
will still get the confirmation email?
It seems a bit silly to get both creation & confirmation emails.
I mean when they click 'proceed to payment' they get the created email.
They go to paypal, make the payment successfully & 5 minutes later they
get the confirmation email. But they've gotta get something so I reckon]
just the confirmation is good enough.
rgds
emmdee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47154
by Xavier
Hi emmdee,
Emails are not editable for the starter version of HikaShop.
In the commercial versions, you can enable/disable some emails, and edit their contents.
One email for the creation and one for the confirmation are generally found on retail sites online.
That's why we choose to integrate the both.
rgds
Emails are not editable for the starter version of HikaShop.
In the commercial versions, you can enable/disable some emails, and edit their contents.
One email for the creation and one for the confirmation are generally found on retail sites online.
That's why we choose to integrate the both.
rgds
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds