- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Barclaycard EPDQ payments
- alistair2802
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #47358
by alistair2802
Barclaycard EPDQ payments was created by alistair2802
Does anyone know if there is a plugin available for Barclaycard?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47367
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Barclaycard EPDQ payments
There is no such payment plugin for now for HikaShop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alistair2802
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #47368
by alistair2802
Replied by alistair2802 on topic Re: Barclaycard EPDQ payments
Okay, thanks for getting back to me.
So if my client wants to use Barclaycard as its payment gateway, then I guess I'm going to have to use a cart that has a plugin, correct?
So if my client wants to use Barclaycard as its payment gateway, then I guess I'm going to have to use a cart that has a plugin, correct?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47371
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Barclaycard EPDQ payments
Yes. Or you hire a developer to develop the payment plugin for the ecommerce solution you want to use.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds