- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Re: Checkout duplicates original price
14 years 5 months ago #47758
by jgalvin
Re: Checkout duplicates original price was created by jgalvin
Hi,
I seem to be getting duplicates after checkout 2 entries are appearing for the whole checkout, I am just creating the site at the moment so you can log in to have a look if you want please send me where you can log in
Thanks,
James
mylittleangel.ie/joomla1/web/index.php/component/hikashop/
I seem to be getting duplicates after checkout 2 entries are appearing for the whole checkout, I am just creating the site at the moment so you can log in to have a look if you want please send me where you can log in
Thanks,
James
mylittleangel.ie/joomla1/web/index.php/component/hikashop/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47888
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout duplicates original price
I don't know why or how that could happen. Also, the URL of your website is not correct.
Could you provide a back end access to your website so that we can look at that via our contact form ?
Could you provide a back end access to your website so that we can look at that via our contact form ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47900
by jgalvin
Replied by jgalvin on topic Re: Checkout duplicates original price
Hi Nicolas
Its fine i deleted the website I am starting a new Hika shop from another one I will let you know if I run into the same thing
Thanks for the fast reply
James
Its fine i deleted the website I am starting a new Hika shop from another one I will let you know if I run into the same thing
Thanks for the fast reply
James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds