Translation bug on product-leve (Dutch)
14 years 4 months ago #48821
by coentrast
Translation bug on product-leve (Dutch) was created by coentrast
Hi all,
I have an issue with the Dutch translation on product level.
All the translation of the core .ini files are displayed properly,
but when I check it at product-level there are some weird translation seethe problem here . I've checked the .ini translation files for Hikashop but can't find the issue.
Does anybody knows how to resolve this problem...?
I'm using joomla 2.5 & Hikashop Plugin: 1.5.6
Thanks in advance for the help
I have an issue with the Dutch translation on product level.
All the translation of the core .ini files are displayed properly,
but when I check it at product-level there are some weird translation seethe problem here . I've checked the .ini translation files for Hikashop but can't find the issue.
Does anybody knows how to resolve this problem...?
I'm using joomla 2.5 & Hikashop Plugin: 1.5.6
Thanks in advance for the help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48844
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Translation bug on product-leve (Dutch)
Hi,
What weird translation ?
The euro symbol ?
You can change it via the menu System->Currencies.
What weird translation ?
The euro symbol ?
You can change it via the menu System->Currencies.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48851
by coentrast
Replied by coentrast on topic Re: Translation bug on product-leve (Dutch)
I do know that, but if you look in the product info you see the euro sign translated in € and also the footer text is not correct.
On the Category-level it is correctly displayed as an euro symbol.
Also in the backend after installing the plugin it changed all the descriptions and added extra text in displayed tabs (see attachment!
Where can I find the DB entries to change all this?
Thanks in advance!
Coen
On the Category-level it is correctly displayed as an euro symbol.
Also in the backend after installing the plugin it changed all the descriptions and added extra text in displayed tabs (see attachment!
Where can I find the DB entries to change all this?
Thanks in advance!
Coen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48852
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Translation bug on product-leve (Dutch)
As I said, change it via the menu System->Currencies. For example, you can use € instead of € and it should always display ok.
For the footer, the problem is the same. Just deactivate the footer with the corresponding option in the Display tab of the configuration.
Regarding your screenshot, that is not something coming from HikaShop. I don't know what that is or why it would display like that.
For the footer, the problem is the same. Just deactivate the footer with the corresponding option in the Display tab of the configuration.
Regarding your screenshot, that is not something coming from HikaShop. I don't know what that is or why it would display like that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coentrast
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds