- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Re: No payment methods found
- martyalwaysready
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #48947
by martyalwaysready
Re: No payment methods found was created by martyalwaysready
Hi,
I recently had Paypal payment option disappeared in our hikashop powered site. My client advised me that she played with the country in settings so I was wondering that could cause this issue where the Paypal option disappeared? I already followed the list of possibilities to rectify the issue but had no success.
Anyone can help with that to fix the issue?
(see attached screenshot with "paypal" option missing)
I recently had Paypal payment option disappeared in our hikashop powered site. My client advised me that she played with the country in settings so I was wondering that could cause this issue where the Paypal option disappeared? I already followed the list of possibilities to rectify the issue but had no success.
Anyone can help with that to fix the issue?
(see attached screenshot with "paypal" option missing)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49004
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No payment methods found
You should remove the "zone" selection in the paypal plugin options if one is set.
Also, you can check the different possibilities for that problem here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Also, you can check the different possibilities for that problem here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds