- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 2
Adding a coupon code triggers a purchase
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49124
by klimmbimm
Adding a coupon code triggers a purchase was created by klimmbimm
Hi,
if I click on ADD (coupon code) in the checkout process and have checked the terms of use, the checkout purchase is finished immediately. And: the coupon code isn't considered!
My product costs 299 Euro.
My coupon configuration is this one:
EDIT: OMG, in the third try I couldn't reproduce this problem. Maybe I am just too tired at the moment and there isn't a bug. Sorry in this case!
if I click on ADD (coupon code) in the checkout process and have checked the terms of use, the checkout purchase is finished immediately. And: the coupon code isn't considered!
My product costs 299 Euro.
My coupon configuration is this one:
EDIT: OMG, in the third try I couldn't reproduce this problem. Maybe I am just too tired at the moment and there isn't a bug. Sorry in this case!
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by klimmbimm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49201
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding a coupon code triggers a purchase
That might be possible if you have a javascript error on the page. That would result in the form being submitted without taking into account the coupon, like if you click on next. Not sure if that gives an insight on your problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds