back from paypal
I noticed that if I go back to my shop, without paying, from paypal, the order is set as deleted.
I'd like to have the order as created.
is it possible?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, you need to select "created" as the first status of the option "Cancelled order statuses" of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I do not know why or what I did but after a sale the products are not removed from the stock.
But if I cancel an order the products are added!!!
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The products will be removed from the stock at the moment when the order is created. That should be automatic too and it's working for everyone else. Could you double check that ? I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have created an order without pay it. The status is "created".
The stock is always the same before the creation.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe you have an database error somewhere.
Could you activate the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again ? Do you get an error message at some point during the checkout ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you mean a message like a pop up. No, I have any message.
If you mean in the Console dubug joomla I don't know what i have to see. I've never used that.
But I noticed that, on frontend, if I cancel an order, that order still to created but the stock increase. If I click twice the stock increase twice etc.etc.
Now i can delete the order only from backend.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've created an order on your website. The stock of the products went from 12 to 2 and I ordered ten products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But I'm not crazy, I had noticed the problem on the last true order received and then, before I contact you, I did several tests.
????
Maybe it was the presence of the creator (Nicolas)!! :laugh:
So, this problem, at the moment, is ok. I'll give you notice if it came back.
But the issue that the client can not to cancel the order from the frontend remains: when he clicks on "cancel order" the order remains always created but the system puts back the products in stock.
I think it's because of the change that we made for paypal. Isn't it?
Some solutions?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You'll have to choose one or the other...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What a pity.
Never mind
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.