- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 0
Error 10002 - paypal pro
14 years 4 months ago #50692
by debcampos
Error 10002 - paypal pro was created by debcampos
I am testing my Paypal pro and i got the API signature and all from Paypal. I have the plugin on sandbox environment. when i try to process it says "Error 10002: Security header is not valid"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50725
by debcampos
Replied by debcampos on topic Re: Error 10002 - paypal pro
I changed the settings to production and tried a real transaction, so this time it worked!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50749
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error 10002 - paypal pro
Yes, here is more information for interested users:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/31001...0is20not20valid.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/31001...0is20not20valid.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds