- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 1
PayPal Page Not Found
14 years 4 months ago #51041
by jerrico
PayPal Page Not Found was created by jerrico
We have a very simple shopping cart set up for our client:
www.publichousechattanooga.com/40-voucher
And, we are using the basic Paypal payment extension.
When I am testing - it takes us to PayPal, and after selecting the credit card type - I click continue and get this message:
Page Not Found
We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.
Message 0
In doing some quick research - it is saying that we may be using an old version of paypal (?).
I have visa, mastercard, paypal and amex selected.
When I pay cusotmer directly - I am able to complete the payment process.
Any ideas?
And, we are using the basic Paypal payment extension.
When I am testing - it takes us to PayPal, and after selecting the credit card type - I click continue and get this message:
Page Not Found
We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.
Message 0
In doing some quick research - it is saying that we may be using an old version of paypal (?).
I have visa, mastercard, paypal and amex selected.
When I pay cusotmer directly - I am able to complete the payment process.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51162
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal Page Not Found
Please contact paypal's support.
That error is not related to HikaShop so we cannot help you.
Maybe there is a problem with your PayPal account that PayPal should fix.
That error is not related to HikaShop so we cannot help you.
Maybe there is a problem with your PayPal account that PayPal should fix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds