- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Quickbooks Merchant Services?
14 years 4 months ago #51336
by tingull
Quickbooks Merchant Services? was created by tingull
Hello,
Im looking into the possibility of using HikaShop for a new website I'm working on, but the client uses QBMS and doesn't want to pay for an additional gateway like authorize.net. Is this a possibility in HikaShop? I saw in the documentation on the joomla site that there is "Innovative Gateway Intuit" payment option, and wasn't sure if that actually meant "Intuit" like Quickbooks, or something else.
Thanks for any help, it's appreciated.
Im looking into the possibility of using HikaShop for a new website I'm working on, but the client uses QBMS and doesn't want to pay for an additional gateway like authorize.net. Is this a possibility in HikaShop? I saw in the documentation on the joomla site that there is "Innovative Gateway Intuit" payment option, and wasn't sure if that actually meant "Intuit" like Quickbooks, or something else.
Thanks for any help, it's appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51424
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Quickbooks Merchant Services?
Hi,
QBMS and Innovative Gateway are two different APIs of Quickbook for payment services.
I'm not sure if they have the possibility to use one or the other... You would have to ask Quickbooks.
QBMS and Innovative Gateway are two different APIs of Quickbook for payment services.
I'm not sure if they have the possibility to use one or the other... You would have to ask Quickbooks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56743
by simpatico
Replied by simpatico on topic Re: Quickbooks Merchant Services?
Has anyone actually got qbms to work with hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60598
by fletch88
Replied by fletch88 on topic Re: Quickbooks Merchant Services?
I'm setting up Hikashop also and need to use qbms any progress on this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60608
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Quickbooks Merchant Services?
Not that I know of.
If you want to have it developed for you, you could ask a developer to do it for you. We have documentation available for hikashop plugins development for developers here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
If you want to have it developed for you, you could ask a developer to do it for you. We have documentation available for hikashop plugins development for developers here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds