- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 1
Version 1.5.7 - Error during checkout
I have just upgraded my dev environment to the latest business version 1.5.7 and am now experiencing a problem at the checkout.
When a user logs in to purchase a product, at the confirm screen - clicking next does not proceed them to the next step it simply adds another duplicate product and gets stuck there.
Any idea why this would happen?
Our settings should be only to ever have 1 item in the cart. I don't see how that would affect this though.
Please have a look at my dev environment dev.bellabuy.com.au
I have also attached screenshot of what is happening.
Thank you in advance.
Jac
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That will probably display a MySQL error because some columns in the database are missing:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...lity-issues.html#SQL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That might help display the error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Have you had a chance to have a look at this error on my dev site?
As a side note - the only reason I was upgrading was to try and resolve a "token invalid" error message that is being returned when you try to reset a password. Upgrading to the latest version of joomla and hikashop hasn't resolved this issue. I've tried a number of resolutions with no luck. I'm not sure if you could shed any light on that issue either?
Thank you in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just checked your website.
It comes from a customization of the file "cart" of the view "checkout" that was done via the menu Displa>Views. Removing the customization solves the problem.
Regarding your "token valid" error, it has nothing to do with HikaShop, so updating HikaShop won't solve it.
That's a common issue on joomla 1.5: docs.joomla.org/Why_do_you_get_a_Token_E..._a_password_reset%3F
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have now upgraded my production website and just have a couple of small issues I'm trying to resolve and wondered if you could please help?
1 - FREE_PRODUCT text on checkout, how can I remove this?
2 - Refresh button under quantity - can I remove this?
3 - Final Total text - can I also hide this as well without messing things up?
Screenshot attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's because you're missing the new translation key FREE_PAYMENT in your translation file.
Just add it via the Languages tab of the configuration.
You can remove the refresh button with that CSS:
.hikashop_cart_product_quantity_refresh{display:none;}
You can remove the Final total text with that CSS:
#hikashop_checkout_cart_final_total_title{display:none;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just still having trouble with modifying the CSS. (I'm a complete novice!)
Where exactly should I be placing the code? In the Cart View?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
.hikashop_cart_product_quantity_refresh{display:none;}
#hikashop_checkout_cart_final_total_title{display:none;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Because of that the same CSS code that you added in the CSS file of HikaShop cannot work.
You will have to edit the file 'cart' of the view "checkout" and revert the modification you did there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have removed all customization on the cart view, the code now is in the CSS file and still the items appear on the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just refresh your browser's cache and you will see it too...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.