- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Add to cart button disappears
14 years 4 months ago #51627
by mschnyde
Add to cart button disappears was created by mschnyde
Hi,
I don't know why, but the Add to cart button disappears and I have no clou where I mixed up something.
Catalogue modus is off, All products have prices.
I checked all hints from the forum about that, but no luck
please check the link to see it:
www.selbstverteidigungskurs.ch/en/shop/p.../category_pathway-10
Does anyone have an idea?
I run the business version 1.5.7 on Joomla 1.5.26
I don't know why, but the Add to cart button disappears and I have no clou where I mixed up something.
Catalogue modus is off, All products have prices.
I checked all hints from the forum about that, but no luck
please check the link to see it:
www.selbstverteidigungskurs.ch/en/shop/p.../category_pathway-10
Does anyone have an idea?
I run the business version 1.5.7 on Joomla 1.5.26
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51643
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Add to cart button disappears
Hello,
Do you have restrictions in your products ? like the quantity of your products to 0, a sale start date in the future or a sale end date in the past ?
Do you have restrictions in your products ? like the quantity of your products to 0, a sale start date in the future or a sale end date in the past ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51689
by mschnyde
Replied by mschnyde on topic Re: Add to cart button disappears
No restriction, quantity is set to a certain number or unlimited, no date set for start or end.
Some additional information:
I do have another hika-web shop 1.5.7 with Joomla 2.5.3 and there everything is working fine. The settings in
System - configuration - display
Dispaly - content menu
Display - content modules
are identical.
Some strange behaviour is when I set in
Display - content modules - "the Associated products listing for category listing menu 161" - under Parameters for Products Display 'Add to cart' button to Yes, than I got a "Choose Option" Button one level before...
Some additional information:
I do have another hika-web shop 1.5.7 with Joomla 2.5.3 and there everything is working fine. The settings in
System - configuration - display
Dispaly - content menu
Display - content modules
are identical.
Some strange behaviour is when I set in
Display - content modules - "the Associated products listing for category listing menu 161" - under Parameters for Products Display 'Add to cart' button to Yes, than I got a "Choose Option" Button one level before...
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by mschnyde. Reason: Additional information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51788
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to cart button disappears
Hi,
In the front end CSS file of HikaShop, that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration, you added the code:
.hikashop_product_quantity_main {
display: none;
}
Which means that the add to cart area of the product page won't display. Remove that and it will be displayed.
In the front end CSS file of HikaShop, that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration, you added the code:
.hikashop_product_quantity_main {
display: none;
}
Which means that the add to cart area of the product page won't display. Remove that and it will be displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51791
by mschnyde
Replied by mschnyde on topic Re: Add to cart button disappears
YOUR ARE AMAZING!
It works!!
Thank you very much.
It works!!
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds