Skip to main content

redirect with vote

More
14 years 3 months ago #53277 by lacasetta
redirect with vote was created by lacasetta
Hi, after I activated the vote function I had a lot of the error links on my redirect plugin.
They are quite like this:
categorie-prodotti/vote/save/9363ca0a4d03836e32c6c86b873c3b99-1?hikashop_vote_type=useful&value=

Help!

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53357 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: redirect with vote
Hi,

What kind of errors ?
Are you able to post votes on your front end ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53370 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: redirect with vote
Yes, the vote system works on my front-end!
In my Joomla back-end i have a component called Redirect.
It save all the URLs that don't work (error n. 404).
Since i activated your vote system i started to find a lot of URLs (vote URL) that don't work.

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53448 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: redirect with vote
Hi lacasetta,

The url given: "categorie-prodotti/vote/save/9363ca0a4d03836e32c6c86b873c3b99-1?hikashop_vote_type=useful&value=" is the full url ?

I tried Redirect on my front end, and I have no errors.

Can you give me the referrer for the broken link in "Redirect", and a link to your page ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53463 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: redirect with vote
Hi, Xavier.
The last three complete URLs are:

1- lacasettabio.it/it/acquistare/negozio-on...e_type=useful&value=

2- www.lacasettabio.it/it/categorie-prodott...e_type=useful&value=

3- lacasettabio.it/en/acquistare/negozio-on...6418f81b9c08add166-1

I have not been able to understand when and how this occurs. I've setted "access to vote" on bought.
But I noticed that in the early days I had enabled "Vote" came a lot of URLs but now seem to get much less of them.

My on-line shop link is: www.lacasettabio.it/acquistare/negozio-on-line-mainmenù

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53512 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: redirect with vote
Can you give the referrer for the broken links in the Redirect component?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53518 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: redirect with vote
There is any referrer. The fields are empty.

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53591 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: redirect with vote
Then it's impossible to determine how these URL redirects are generated. The referrer would have allowed us to know from which page these URLs were called.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53601 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: redirect with vote
I don't know.
Today I received al lot of URL but all of them are without referrer!

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55476 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: redirect with vote
Hi,
I've changed my host to Joomla host.
And in Hikashop configuration>vote I've set:
"Display vote in products page" on NO
"Choose which module you want to enable" on NOTHING

But I still have the wrong URLs on my redirect. For examples three of them are:
-categorie-prodotti/vote/save/a55262521f5335137aaf2545350ec38b-1?hikashop_vote_type=useful&value=
-categorie-prodotti/vote/save/b86a309a374e80471e90aacd7f494e3e-1?hikashop_vote_type=useful&value=
-en/categorie-prodotti/vote/save/2844ecae994dcddb1d7d19ebf2d17d87-1?hikashop_vote_type=useful&value=

WHY?
Please HELP?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55639 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: redirect with vote
Hi,

I don't think this problem come from HikaShop.
It can come from Googlebot which analyze your pages and follow the links. But if it follow links without all the parameters it makes errors in Redirect.

In the vote system we use ajax, and it can be called by someone which isn't registered, that's why the bot can use that links.

I don't see other reason for this "Problem".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55647 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: redirect with vote
Hi,
excuse me but i've deactivated the vote system?
Why does it still work?

Is there a solution?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55750 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: redirect with vote
As far as I understand, it works, right ?
You said it yourself:

Yes, the vote system works on my front-end!


These URLs in the redirect component means that something or someone called that URL which doesn't exists.
As Xavier said, it could come from a search engine crawler. Because even if the vote system is unpublished, once the crawler finds the URL is will call it.
That URL exists in HikaShop in order to up or down comments. But it is incomplete. Normally, the javascript of the page will complete it before using it. So the only way I can see that these URLs are called is that a crawler found the URL and tried to call it (crawlers don't run the javascript).
The following user(s) said Thank You: lacasetta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55790 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: redirect with vote
Ok, i think you two are right.
But before the last 1.5.8 Hikashop version i had not the problem, at all.
Now do you think is there a solution?
If yes what can i do?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55802 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: redirect with vote
Hi,

You can edit the file Robot.txt.

Try to add the lines:
Code:
Disallow: /categorie-prodotti/vote/save/ Disallow: /en/categorie-prodotti/vote/save/

By this way, google will not check theses urls. Maybe you will have to remove it too in Google: www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals
Or in an other search engine crawler.

You can see documentation here:
support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=156449
sites.google.com/site/webmasterhelpforum...i-url-et-repertoires

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55814 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: redirect with vote
Thanks a lot!
I'll try

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #56795 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: redirect with vote
Hi,
I think there is something wrong with Hikashop.
The vote system is unpublished
I edite the robot.txt file like Xavier said me.
I cecked on Google web master.
The issue is still present. I mean it is present also on Google.
Xavier said: you will have to remove it too in Google: www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals
But I can not remove the pages because the wrong links comes from the products i have on the shop.
Here is an example:

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56836 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: redirect with vote
That's not a problem of HikaShop.
That URL was harvested by Google.
Even if you remove HikaShop, the URL will still be in Google.
Why can't you remove the links from Google ?
Here is a tutorial on how to do that:
support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer...hl=en&answer=1663419

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #56972 by lacasetta
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: redirect with vote
Hi,
I wanted to say I can not remove the url because they are the urls of the products that are for sale. If i remove them then the products are no longer indexed. Let me explain better. I can safely remove the wrong urls with vote but it would be useless because Google says that they are generated from the product for sale pages. So I understand that to have no more wrong url I should delete the pages that generate them and then the products for sale pages.
Am i right?

my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by lacasetta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57031 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: redirect with vote
If you can't remove the vote URLs in the google indexer, then you will have to wait for google to reindex your pages. At that point, it will get the new robots.txt with the vote URLs removed (if you did like xavier said) and will delete the vote URLs from its index.
More information on that here:
www.seomoz.org/ugc/new-reality-google-fo...s-in-javascript-4930

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum