- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
price display problem?
14 years 3 months ago #53750
by zvone
price display problem? was created by zvone
Hi,
I have problem with price display. For the example I have two prices for product "A". First price is 5 Euros (if you buy only one product) and price 4 Euros (if you buy at least 5 products).
In category view (hikashop module display) I want to display the price when buying only one piece. Hika is showing me that second price when buying 5 or more pieces of the product. I tried in module setting to change "Price display method" from "Unit price only" and "Cheapest price" but nothing happen.
Could you kindly assist me on this issue?
Regards.
I have problem with price display. For the example I have two prices for product "A". First price is 5 Euros (if you buy only one product) and price 4 Euros (if you buy at least 5 products).
In category view (hikashop module display) I want to display the price when buying only one piece. Hika is showing me that second price when buying 5 or more pieces of the product. I tried in module setting to change "Price display method" from "Unit price only" and "Cheapest price" but nothing happen.
Could you kindly assist me on this issue?
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53835
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: price display problem?
Hi,
"Unit price only" should be what you want. If you don't see the modification, it's probably that you're not editing the correct menu/module.
Go in the menus Display->Content menus/modules and check each products listing menu/module for that option.
"Unit price only" should be what you want. If you don't see the modification, it's probably that you're not editing the correct menu/module.
Go in the menus Display->Content menus/modules and check each products listing menu/module for that option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds