- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
2 questions.
14 years 3 months ago #54533
by Azeri
2 questions. was created by Azeri
I want to be able to take credit card payments. How is this possible?
I have non-commercial version of hikashop. Everything seems okay. I've attached a picture, you can see add to cart icon but how can you add go to checkout icon. Thank you.
I have non-commercial version of hikashop. Everything seems okay. I've attached a picture, you can see add to cart icon but how can you add go to checkout icon. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54567
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 2 questions.
1. You will have to create an account with a payment gateway and configure the corresponding payment method plugin in HikaShop. I would recommend PayPal as it is the easiest.
2. You should create a menu item of the type hikashop checkout via the joomla menu manager.
2. You should create a menu item of the type hikashop checkout via the joomla menu manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds