- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Can't complete transactions
14 years 3 months ago #55265
by poisonuk
Can't complete transactions was created by poisonuk
Hello,
I am having a problem that is now affecting my ability to take sales.
During the checkout process after users select the product and quantity they get sent to a partially loaded screen to either register or log in and it goes no where from there.
I have attached a copy of the screen.
Can someone please help me?
Thanks,
Wendel.
I am having a problem that is now affecting my ability to take sales.
During the checkout process after users select the product and quantity they get sent to a partially loaded screen to either register or log in and it goes no where from there.
I have attached a copy of the screen.
Can someone please help me?
Thanks,
Wendel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55347
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't complete transactions
Hi,
I would say that it comes from a customization you did in one of the view files of the checkout via the menu Display->Views. Could you check that you don't have any customization for them and if you do, plese try to revert them with the "remove customization" icon of the views listing (make a backup of your customizations if you want to reapply them later on).
I would say that it comes from a customization you did in one of the view files of the checkout via the menu Display->Views. Could you check that you don't have any customization for them and if you do, plese try to revert them with the "remove customization" icon of the views listing (make a backup of your customizations if you want to reapply them later on).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds