- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
Backend Layout is all off since last update.
14 years 3 months ago #55540
by thetonto
Backend Layout is all off since last update. was created by thetonto
Since updating to the latest version the back end layout is all off. I use the standard back end admin template.
Have also tried on different browsers and OS incase it was a screen size issue. all have exactly the same result. It still works, but makes it really hard to figure out whats going on (and as I'm still setting up the shop, a touch annoying).
I've attached a picture for reference since it will explain everything.
Have also tried on different browsers and OS incase it was a screen size issue. all have exactly the same result. It still works, but makes it really hard to figure out whats going on (and as I'm still setting up the shop, a touch annoying).
I've attached a picture for reference since it will explain everything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55587
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Backend Layout is all off since last update.
It seems that the CSS file of the backend of Hikashop is not used anymore on your website.
Please check that you have the default one selected in the Display tab of the configuration.
Please check that you have the default one selected in the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55589
by thetonto
Replied by thetonto on topic Re: Backend Layout is all off since last update.
Fantastic that worked, not sure how it got lost. going to now upgrade to the commercial version! great support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds