Major Issue User Group After Purchase
- cliffblessing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #56368
by cliffblessing
---
Regards,
Cliff Blessing
Major Issue User Group After Purchase was created by cliffblessing
Hello all - I have a strange issue.
I have certain products set up to grant a user group after purchase.
They are confirmed by PayPal IPN (This works for setting the status)
However...
The groups do NOT assign after purchase is flagged as confirmed by PayPal.
IF however I go into the order AFTER the fact, change the status from Confirmed to Created...
and then BACK to confirmed... the groups assign just fine.
HELP!
I have certain products set up to grant a user group after purchase.
They are confirmed by PayPal IPN (This works for setting the status)
However...
The groups do NOT assign after purchase is flagged as confirmed by PayPal.
IF however I go into the order AFTER the fact, change the status from Confirmed to Created...
and then BACK to confirmed... the groups assign just fine.
HELP!
---
Regards,
Cliff Blessing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56457
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Major Issue User Group After Purchase
Hi,
I just checked but we don't have the problem on our end.
Are you using the latest version ?
Which version of Joomla are you using ?
That information would help for us to try to reproduce the problem.
Also, could you check that the hikashop group plugin is enabled and that its access is public ?
I just checked but we don't have the problem on our end.
Are you using the latest version ?
Which version of Joomla are you using ?
That information would help for us to try to reproduce the problem.
Also, could you check that the hikashop group plugin is enabled and that its access is public ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cliffblessing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 2 months ago #56460
by cliffblessing
---
Regards,
Cliff Blessing
Replied by cliffblessing on topic Re: Major Issue User Group After Purchase
Hi Nicolas! Thank you for getting back to me!
Joomla 2.5.6
Hika Business 1.58 (we just bought it a couple days ago)
The group plugin IS enabled and set to 'Unregistered/Public' access on our system. (I even re-copied it from the 1.5.8 distro after having read some of the forums on here to make sure it was a clean unadulterated copy, and then disabled/re-enabled it.)
As per your PM to me I will PM you back with an admin login for the back end as well as an FTP login - if you'd be willing to take a look and get back to me that would be FANTASTIC. (Sorry I wasn't more informative in my first post - I was a bit frazzled at 1AM my time. LOL!)
In the meantime, the site has gone live, and I've removed the group limits from all items - I don't have a problem with you setting up test categories/products if you need to try to do anything - just let me know what I need to do to help you help me.
Thank you so much!
Joomla 2.5.6
Hika Business 1.58 (we just bought it a couple days ago)
The group plugin IS enabled and set to 'Unregistered/Public' access on our system. (I even re-copied it from the 1.5.8 distro after having read some of the forums on here to make sure it was a clean unadulterated copy, and then disabled/re-enabled it.)
As per your PM to me I will PM you back with an admin login for the back end as well as an FTP login - if you'd be willing to take a look and get back to me that would be FANTASTIC. (Sorry I wasn't more informative in my first post - I was a bit frazzled at 1AM my time. LOL!)
In the meantime, the site has gone live, and I've removed the group limits from all items - I don't have a problem with you setting up test categories/products if you need to try to do anything - just let me know what I need to do to help you help me.
Thank you so much!
---
Regards,
Cliff Blessing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds