- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
Affiliation cookie
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #56805
by ouebagency
Affiliation cookie was created by ouebagency
For some reasons ... i want the affiliation process to work only once ... as a 'parrainge' thing see somewhere else in the forum ......
I thought that the easiest way to achieve that was to check with a plugin if the customer previously ordered something or not and delete the cookie if I need to ...
setcookie("hikashop_affiliate", "", -3600);
But I've got issues deleting the cookie ... any reasons for that ? something I'm doing wrong ?
I thought that the easiest way to achieve that was to check with a plugin if the customer previously ordered something or not and delete the cookie if I need to ...
setcookie("hikashop_affiliate", "", -3600);
But I've got issues deleting the cookie ... any reasons for that ? something I'm doing wrong ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56832
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Affiliation cookie
Try like that:
setcookie('hikashop_affiliate', '',0,'/');
setcookie('hikashop_affiliate', '',0,'/');
The following user(s) said Thank You: ouebagency
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ouebagency
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #57538
by ouebagency
Replied by ouebagency on topic Re: Affiliation cookie
Thanks nicolas ... that's working fine ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds