- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
One time sale on a custom product.
- Vanderburgh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #57940
by Vanderburgh
One time sale on a custom product. was created by Vanderburgh
I often do sales, but they are custom items not on my store. How would I go about getting a deposit and a payment from a customer for a non-inventory item through Hika Shop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57988
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: One time sale on a custom product.
I'm not sure of what you want.
If you want to have your customers buy the "custom items", they have to be in HikaShop.
On our website, we have a specific product called "services" and which costs €5. When we do side projects for some clients, we give them a payment link for that product with the corresponding quantity. That payment link can be found in the "add to cart html button" button of the product edition page. When clicking on the link, it will add the product with the quantity parameter of the URL and display the checkout of your store so that the customer can directly pay.
Is that what you're talking about ?
If you want to have your customers buy the "custom items", they have to be in HikaShop.
On our website, we have a specific product called "services" and which costs €5. When we do side projects for some clients, we give them a payment link for that product with the corresponding quantity. That payment link can be found in the "add to cart html button" button of the product edition page. When clicking on the link, it will add the product with the quantity parameter of the URL and display the checkout of your store so that the customer can directly pay.
Is that what you're talking about ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Vanderburgh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 2 months ago #57990
by Vanderburgh
Replied by Vanderburgh on topic Re: One time sale on a custom product.
Let me explain it like this.
Say I have something that I have manufactured one time that I don't want to have on the online store. Let's call it 'Custom wood box'. Someone wants to buy it from me. I would like to put the order through Hika Shop so I can have him pay by credit card through Paypal Pro module.
How would I do this? Would I set up a one time product called 'Custom wood box'? This can only be available for only one customer as it wont be sold again. Or is there an easier way?
Thanks
Eddie
Say I have something that I have manufactured one time that I don't want to have on the online store. Let's call it 'Custom wood box'. Someone wants to buy it from me. I would like to put the order through Hika Shop so I can have him pay by credit card through Paypal Pro module.
How would I do this? Would I set up a one time product called 'Custom wood box'? This can only be available for only one customer as it wont be sold again. Or is there an easier way?
Thanks
Eddie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58027
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: One time sale on a custom product.
Hi,
Yes, you can have an unpublished category and put the product in it. Then, give the URL of the add to cart html button of that product to your customer so that he can pay for it on your website.
Yes, you can have an unpublished category and put the product in it. Then, give the URL of the add to cart html button of that product to your customer so that he can pay for it on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds