- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Redirection not working correctly
14 years 2 months ago #58626
by igibbins
Redirection not working correctly was created by igibbins
Hi There
I am using Hikashop Essential 1.5.8 and have used URL's to redirect when continue shopping and when cart is empty but it does not seem to work and just stays on the current page.
The URL of the shop is www.fromtheneckup.co.uk/shop.html and this is the same URL I want to use for the empty cart and continue shopping...
Any idea what I may be doing wrong?
Many thanks for your help.
Best regards
Ian
I am using Hikashop Essential 1.5.8 and have used URL's to redirect when continue shopping and when cart is empty but it does not seem to work and just stays on the current page.
The URL of the shop is www.fromtheneckup.co.uk/shop.html and this is the same URL I want to use for the empty cart and continue shopping...
Any idea what I may be doing wrong?
Many thanks for your help.
Best regards
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58689
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Redirection not working correctly
Hi,
I just checked your website and it's working fine. I can't reproduce what you're describing.
I just checked your website and it's working fine. I can't reproduce what you're describing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58729
by igibbins
Replied by igibbins on topic Re: Redirection not working correctly
Hi Nicolas
Thank you for your reply...
If you add a product to the cart and then say 'continue shopping' then you just stay on the same product page instead of being redirected to /shop.html...
It's the same if you clear the cart, the redirection does not occur.
I do get redirected if I go to checkout then instead of registering I clear the cart.
Is this what you see?
Many thanks...
Ian
Thank you for your reply...
If you add a product to the cart and then say 'continue shopping' then you just stay on the same product page instead of being redirected to /shop.html...
It's the same if you clear the cart, the redirection does not occur.
I do get redirected if I go to checkout then instead of registering I clear the cart.
Is this what you see?
Many thanks...
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58791
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Redirection not working correctly
That's normal yes.
The URL of the continue button is for the continue button on the checkout page.
Same for the empty cart option. It's for the redirection when you are on the checkout and that you empty the cart.
Remember that these options are in the "checkout" area of the configuration, not in the options of the cart module.
There are no options to do what you want.
The URL of the continue button is for the continue button on the checkout page.
Same for the empty cart option. It's for the redirection when you are on the checkout and that you empty the cart.
Remember that these options are in the "checkout" area of the configuration, not in the options of the cart module.
There are no options to do what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: igibbins
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58895
by igibbins
Replied by igibbins on topic Re: Redirection not working correctly
Hi Nicolas
Ok...thank you for the clarification...
Best regards
Ian
Ok...thank you for the clarification...
Best regards
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds