- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Hikashop Business
14 years 2 months ago #58901
by verzevoul
Hikashop Business was created by verzevoul
Hi again!
If buy hikashop business, I can use it to as many installation as I want? Or only at one. Ican t see it anywhere this detail.
Thank you!
If buy hikashop business, I can use it to as many installation as I want? Or only at one. Ican t see it anywhere this detail.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #58906
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Hikashop Business
Hello,
You can install Hikashop on as many websites as you want, only the support and extra services (our web cron) are limited to one website per licence.
You can install Hikashop on as many websites as you want, only the support and extra services (our web cron) are limited to one website per licence.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58934
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Re: Hikashop Business
Hi If I bye the business will you help me with the credit card? I m working with a greek bank eurobank who needs only the 4 urls of my eshop ( checout, validation, ok, not ok).
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58986
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Business
We can help and answer your questions but we can't develop a payment plugin for like that that. It's a lot of work to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds