- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Copy purchase email and send to a 3rd party
- JPchennet01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #60152
by JPchennet01
Copy purchase email and send to a 3rd party was created by JPchennet01
Hi All,
I have been searching the forums and documents for some more information but so far no success. I have quite a specific issue.
My client is a wholesaler and doesn't want any of his retailers to think he is selling direct to the public. So we introduced a list of preferred retailers to the checkout, now each each user can choose their preferred retailer who will get the sale. This was not a problem, but now the client is asking if possible can the purchase confirmation email be sent to the chosen retailer as well. Here is where I start to have issues. . .
I know its not a problem to add a table to the DB with company names and emails, but does hikashop have any functionality which enables me to send the automatic email to the wholesaler (website owner) and the retailer (chosen from a list in the DB)?
Any thoughts would be appreciated!
JP
I have been searching the forums and documents for some more information but so far no success. I have quite a specific issue.
My client is a wholesaler and doesn't want any of his retailers to think he is selling direct to the public. So we introduced a list of preferred retailers to the checkout, now each each user can choose their preferred retailer who will get the sale. This was not a problem, but now the client is asking if possible can the purchase confirmation email be sent to the chosen retailer as well. Here is where I start to have issues. . .
I know its not a problem to add a table to the DB with company names and emails, but does hikashop have any functionality which enables me to send the automatic email to the wholesaler (website owner) and the retailer (chosen from a list in the DB)?
Any thoughts would be appreciated!
JP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60230
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Copy purchase email and send to a 3rd party
Hi,
I think that this thread is exactly what you're looking for:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/28439...ing-on-category.html
I think that this thread is exactly what you're looking for:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/28439...ing-on-category.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JPchennet01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #60248
by JPchennet01
Replied by JPchennet01 on topic Re: Copy purchase email and send to a 3rd party
Thanks again Nicholas - looks like a very good place to start.
I will try and see what happens.
Cheers
JP
I will try and see what happens.
Cheers
JP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds