- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 0
changing "Use the same address as for billing"
14 years 1 month ago #60376
by luizarios
changing "Use the same address as for billing" was created by luizarios
Hello,
I'd like to change the checkout text Use the same address as for billing, preferably in a way that I can translate later because the website use multiple languages
Any idea where I can change this text?
Thanks
I'd like to change the checkout text Use the same address as for billing, preferably in a way that I can translate later because the website use multiple languages
Any idea where I can change this text?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60378
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: changing "Use the same address as for billing"
Hi,
Any text in HikaShop can be overridden as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Any text in HikaShop can be overridden as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60379
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: changing "Use the same address as for billing"
Hi Nicolas, thanks for the quick reply. I am sorry but I think my message was not clear so I will rephrase it.
Well, ideally I would like to add an extra field but I suppose this would be too complicated, is this correct?
If the above option is too complicated, I want to first change the text: "Use the same address as for billing" to something like "Use the same address as for billing OR Send my items to my chosen collection point"
Then after this is changed I'd like to be able to translate it, I know how to translate but I'd like to change the text in a way that it can be translated later.
Well, ideally I would like to add an extra field but I suppose this would be too complicated, is this correct?
If the above option is too complicated, I want to first change the text: "Use the same address as for billing" to something like "Use the same address as for billing OR Send my items to my chosen collection point"
Then after this is changed I'd like to be able to translate it, I know how to translate but I'd like to change the text in a way that it can be translated later.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by luizarios.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60382
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: changing "Use the same address as for billing"
The link I gave you explains how to modify the text and how to translate it since that can be done in the same way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60437
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: changing "Use the same address as for billing"
You are correct, I am sorry I didn't realize I could use that File to change the English writing too not only the Portuguese. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds