Skip to main content

Terms and conditions article is not appearing

More
14 years 1 month ago #60795 by pcbrook
Hi there!

I have followed your instructions as per your documentation on how to set up the Terms and Conditions as per below.

Terms and Conditions : You can select here an article which will be displayed for the terms and conditions of your checkout. Note that you also need to have the view "terms_" in the checkout workflow option above.

However, when I check out the Terms and Conditions do not come up at all. It goes straight to the Paypal site.

Could you kindly advise. I am using Joomla 2.5 version and I am a beginner for both Joomla and Hikashop. Thank you.

PCB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60801 by Jerome
Hi,

Can you give us a link to your store ?
The "terms and condition" link is a classical popup link, the checkbox does not have any link or event.
It is possible that another html element (with a link) is displayed hover the checkbox and when you try to click on the checkbox, you click on that other html element.

With the link of your store we could give your more details.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60852 by pcbrook
Hi there,

The link is www.anarchia.co.uk
Log in : *****
PW : *****

Thanks for looking into it.

PCB
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Jerome. Reason: (security) removing credentials

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60871 by Jerome
Hi,

I can't resolve the domain name.
I've got a DNS message saying that the domain does not exists.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60901 by pcbrook
I am so sorry - I spelt it wrongly!!

Please see attached the correct link www.anarquia.co.uk/

PCB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60907 by Jerome
Hi,

I have added "Term and condition" in your checkout workflow.
I make some tests and I didn't see any problem while clicking the link or checking the box.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #60912 by pcbrook
Thanks for you help.

PCB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum