How to get users over to Joomla
14 years 1 month ago #60903
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
How to get users over to Joomla was created by jansuhr
I am upgrading a site from J15 and VM to J25 and Hika. Importing in Hika worked great and all users and addresses came over correctly.
Now I need to get them over to Joomla, is there any useful tool that can do that directly from Hikashop?
I know of a couple of tools that take J15 users over to J25, maybe I have to use them, just want to check if there is some way of doing it from Hika.
Jan
Now I need to get them over to Joomla, is there any useful tool that can do that directly from Hikashop?
I know of a couple of tools that take J15 users over to J25, maybe I have to use them, just want to check if there is some way of doing it from Hika.
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60977
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How to get users over to Joomla
Hi Jan,
You have to use other tools, HikaShop don't have tool to get the users from j15 to j25.
You have to use other tools, HikaShop don't have tool to get the users from j15 to j25.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds