- Posts: 120
- Thank you received: 1
Filters strange behaviour
14 years 1 month ago #61080
by watashi
Filters strange behaviour was created by watashi
When I check one of customfield filters, the same row from another customfield filter is also checked.
It is difficult to explain it, therefore I have made a video of the behaviour:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjDoklAndOM&feature=plcp
Is it a bug, or I configured filters incorrectly?
It is difficult to explain it, therefore I have made a video of the behaviour:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjDoklAndOM&feature=plcp
Is it a bug, or I configured filters incorrectly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61138
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filters strange behaviour
It might be because of the "dynamic filter" option of your filters. Could you check that it's turned off for each one?
If that doesn't solve the problem, can you do a screenshot of the options of each one ?
If that doesn't solve the problem, can you do a screenshot of the options of each one ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61173
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Filters strange behaviour
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your reply.
Originally these filters were Dynamic. When I discovered the issue, I have set Dynamic to OFF. So, now ALL of my filters are NOT Dynamic.
The issue still persists.
Shall I try to remove existing filters and create them from scratch without Dynamic option?
Actually, in the live shop I would like to keep Dynamic option ON, since I believe it is very much useful for my customers.
Thanks for your reply.
Originally these filters were Dynamic. When I discovered the issue, I have set Dynamic to OFF. So, now ALL of my filters are NOT Dynamic.
The issue still persists.
Shall I try to remove existing filters and create them from scratch without Dynamic option?
Actually, in the live shop I would like to keep Dynamic option ON, since I believe it is very much useful for my customers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61256
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Filters strange behaviour
Hi,
To give you a more precise answer, we would have to look at the options of the filters.
You can always try to remove and recreate them but if you use the same options, you will have the same problems I suppose.
To give you a more precise answer, we would have to look at the options of the filters.
You can always try to remove and recreate them but if you use the same options, you will have the same problems I suppose.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61264
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Filters strange behaviour
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61265
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Filters strange behaviour
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61266
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Filters strange behaviour
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61391
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Filters strange behaviour
Hi,
I tried to reproduce this bug but it's working fine here.
Could you please make a screenshot of you custom fields? The bug may come from this or because of the russian characters so I would like to try.
I tried to reproduce this bug but it's working fine here.
Could you please make a screenshot of you custom fields? The bug may come from this or because of the russian characters so I would like to try.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61401
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Filters strange behaviour
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61404
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Filters strange behaviour
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61907
by watashi
Replied by watashi on topic Re: Filters strange behaviour
The issue was with cyrillic fonts. Eliot has fixed it for my installation of HS and it will be fixed within next release of HS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds