- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
how test everything without the need to buy
14 years 1 month ago #61413
by Chantal
how test everything without the need to buy was created by Chantal
Hi!
How can I test everything including the final stage (how the inbvoice looks like, how the e-mail looks like with the link to the e-book download, etc). without the need to buy my own products? Until now I have always simulated I was paying sommething and then just closed the paypal payment window. But how to test what comes after that without finishing the payment proceess?
Thank you very much!
Chantal
How can I test everything including the final stage (how the inbvoice looks like, how the e-mail looks like with the link to the e-book download, etc). without the need to buy my own products? Until now I have always simulated I was paying sommething and then just closed the paypal payment window. But how to test what comes after that without finishing the payment proceess?
Thank you very much!
Chantal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61420
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: how test everything without the need to buy
Hi,
You can manually validate an order in the backend and check the box "notify customer" in order to send a confirmation email.
Regards,
You can manually validate an order in the backend and check the box "notify customer" in order to send a confirmation email.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62056
by Chantal
Replied by Chantal on topic Re: how test everything without the need to buy
Hi Jerome,
I am sorry, but I can't find this checkbox "notify customer"!
Please give me some more detailed information.
Thank you!
Chantal
I am sorry, but I can't find this checkbox "notify customer"!
Please give me some more detailed information.
Thank you!
Chantal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62107
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: how test everything without the need to buy
Hi Chantal,
Where change the order status:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...rder-form.html#infos
The "notify customer" in the popup to send an email to the customer:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...rder-form.html#popup
Regards,
Where change the order status:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...rder-form.html#infos
The "notify customer" in the popup to send an email to the customer:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...rder-form.html#popup
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds