Skip to main content

products disappeared RESOLVED

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61463 by jasonagregg
I had several products displaying properly but when I added a new product, and clicked on the product description under the pic, this is now the only product showing and all other products have now gone from display. There appears to to be no difference as to how this new product and the others are set up
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jasonagregg. Reason: problem resolved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61612 by nicolas
Hi,

What was the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61637 by jasonagregg
The problem appears to be a cache issue. When I click on a product image it goes to the description etc as expected. However, when this page is left or the site reloaded, it only displays the particular product that was previously selected - all other products are no longer visable, no matter what browser I use. As this will be an issue with users, I need to find a way to overcome this. Instructing the user to dump their cache is not the way to go. Have I missed a step in configuration that resolves this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61654 by nicolas
That sounds like a cache issue indeed.
HikaShop has no caching but your website might.
You should check these three things:
Disable the cache in Joomla configuration.
Site -> global configuration -> system -> "Cache settings".
Disable, if it's enabled, the joomla cache plugin.
Check your template' options for a potential cache option and deactivate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum