- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Footer disappers on the "End" page of checkout
- illuzionx7
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61469
by illuzionx7
Footer disappers on the "End" page of checkout was created by illuzionx7
Hello,
I have been having an issue with the "End" checkout page. Once it goes to the "End" page to redirect to paypal the footer disappears. I was hoping you would be able to help me out.
Below is a screenshot of the footer on the rest of the site. Then what happens when it gets to the "End" page.
Thanks.
I have been having an issue with the "End" checkout page. Once it goes to the "End" page to redirect to paypal the footer disappears. I was hoping you would be able to help me out.
Below is a screenshot of the footer on the rest of the site. Then what happens when it gets to the "End" page.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61505
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Footer disappers on the "End" page of checkout
I think that you'll find your answer
there
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds