- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Issue with PayPal payments
14 years 1 month ago #61545
by zvone
Issue with PayPal payments was created by zvone
Hi,
Here is the thing.
For some products I have the price
netto: 3.95833 Euros
brutto: 4.75 Euros (20% VAT included)
So in Currencies I set
"International fractional digits" to 5, and
"Local fractional digits" to 2
If I don't do this I have incorrect orders amount, if customer buys lots of those products with that price. But, If customer buys only one and wish to buy via PayPal I get error message on PayPal "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount." I think it's because of these additional decimal spaces. I have found simmilar post here www.hikashop.com/ja/forum/2-general-talk...l-sandbox-error.html but it was 6months ago, I don't know how much has change since then.
Help appreciated
Thank you very much.
Here is the thing.
For some products I have the price
netto: 3.95833 Euros
brutto: 4.75 Euros (20% VAT included)
So in Currencies I set
"International fractional digits" to 5, and
"Local fractional digits" to 2
If I don't do this I have incorrect orders amount, if customer buys lots of those products with that price. But, If customer buys only one and wish to buy via PayPal I get error message on PayPal "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount." I think it's because of these additional decimal spaces. I have found simmilar post here www.hikashop.com/ja/forum/2-general-talk...l-sandbox-error.html but it was 6months ago, I don't know how much has change since then.
Help appreciated
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61551
by zvone
Replied by zvone on topic Re: Issue with PayPal payments
Problem solved! 
added in paypal plugin.
$currency->currency_locale = 2;
added in paypal plugin.
$currency->currency_locale = 2;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62307
by zvone
Replied by zvone on topic Re: Issue with PayPal payments
Hmmm, kinda doesn't work
.. I it is possible to get on Paypal screen but it reject the payment if one tries to pay.
I get this message on email -
"Paypal notification was rejected because of the amount received (155.68EUR) from the amount of the order (155.67983EUR) deviates." If you look this whole post you will see what I'm trying to achieve.
Can you please help me with this. Thanks.
Regards,
Zvonimir
I get this message on email -
"Paypal notification was rejected because of the amount received (155.68EUR) from the amount of the order (155.67983EUR) deviates." If you look this whole post you will see what I'm trying to achieve.
Can you please help me with this. Thanks.
Regards,
Zvonimir
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62354
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issue with PayPal payments
There are two places in the plugin where you need to add the line you added. Apparently, you added it only once when the order information is sent to paypal, and not when the payment notification from paypal is sent to HikaShop.
You should add it before:
$price_check = round($dbOrder->order_full_price, (int)$currency->currency_locale );
You should add it before:
$price_check = round($dbOrder->order_full_price, (int)$currency->currency_locale );
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62360
by zvone
Replied by zvone on topic Re: Issue with PayPal payments
I added this sometimes before your post
$price_check = round($dbOrder->order_full_price, 2 );
Is this also ok?
Thanks.
$price_check = round($dbOrder->order_full_price, 2 );
Is this also ok?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62472
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issue with PayPal payments
sure that's ok too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds