- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Carousel Not Working
14 years 1 month ago #61939
by LenaK
Carousel Not Working was created by LenaK
Firebug gives me this error
TypeError: $ is not a function
$("hikashop_previous_button_hikashop_category_information_module_263").addEvents({
What did i do to mess this up? I've been struggling with restoring backups and I've gone back as far as I can to restore this functionality to no avail. I've considered uninstalling and reinstalling Hikashop Business and will gladly do if it fixes the issue, but I don't want to chance it if I get the same result.
TypeError: $ is not a function
$("hikashop_previous_button_hikashop_category_information_module_263").addEvents({
What did i do to mess this up? I've been struggling with restoring backups and I've gone back as far as I can to restore this functionality to no avail. I've considered uninstalling and reinstalling Hikashop Business and will gladly do if it fixes the issue, but I don't want to chance it if I get the same result.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61961
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Carousel Not Working
Hi,
You have a javascript conflict between Mootools and jQuery.
Please check if mootools and jQuery is included correctly in your webpage.
Some extensions, like "jQuery easy" could solve a lot of problems by including mootools and jquery only once (with good javascript "noconflict" calls).
Regards,
You have a javascript conflict between Mootools and jQuery.
Please check if mootools and jQuery is included correctly in your webpage.
Some extensions, like "jQuery easy" could solve a lot of problems by including mootools and jquery only once (with good javascript "noconflict" calls).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LenaK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds