- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
Problem cache
I have a problem with the data that will be saved and NOT are emptied every time I make a purchase. Joomla offers me 3 options:
cache disabled;
progressive cache;
conservative cache.
In your opinion which of these items must tick? Or is there an additional parameter to be set to within hikashop?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All caching of Joomla should be disabled.
There is also the joomla cache plugin and sometimes a caching option in your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
here is what I get. I checked the settings for my cache and is disabled.
1) I continue to insert the last registered user
2) I sum all the products, when my number is 1
Should I get an external pluing to manage the cache maybe. I know recommend something?
Thanks for availability.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok?
bye
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
to within a week I could not settle the question of the cache.
The joomla cache is disabled, I do not know how.
I tried all possible combinations but with no success.
In a few days I have to put the site online but this problem prevents me.
Help me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I checked your website and the cache is disabled. Everything looks fine. I've changed the option "Clean cart when order is" to "created" in the configuration of HikaShop and that should avoid the problem.
Can you check ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I do not know if there is any other type of cache that creates problems: (
I do not know what to think.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And as for recording data? Worth the same thing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How come that even if I do the purchase through bank transfer the data remain?
It 's absurd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Name: Maris
Surname: Consulting
Those fields should be blank.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
HikaShop automatically set your joomla name as the name for the address in order to make it easy for you to fill your address.
Normally, your users won't be logged in so they won't see that.
Your website cannot be accessed without being logged in since it is in maintenance. So you actually cannot test a purchase in real conditions.
You should deactivate the maintenance on your website and use another browser to access your website and you will see that it works properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
now everything works. In other topics I have to ask for details.
Thanks again for helping me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.