Add to cart button disappeared after upgrade
- Onlinemarketing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #62957
by Onlinemarketing
Die Online Marketing Agentur für Suchmaschinenberatung.
Add to cart button disappeared after upgrade was created by Onlinemarketing
I only see the product, but cant go anywhere after wards. Can anybody give me a hint?
Die Online Marketing Agentur für Suchmaschinenberatung.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago #62977
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to cart button disappeared after upgrade
Go in the Display tab of the configuration and turn on the "display add to cart buttons" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Onlinemarketing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 4 weeks ago #63003
by Onlinemarketing
Die Online Marketing Agentur für Suchmaschinenberatung.
Replied by Onlinemarketing on topic Re: Add to cart button disappeared after upgrade
Well,
I turned it on, but the check out button is still not there..
web38.pv115.ncsrv.de/index.php?option=co...eo-analyse&Itemid=94
Is there a way to order and checkout a product without putting it in the cart before?
I turned it on, but the check out button is still not there..
web38.pv115.ncsrv.de/index.php?option=co...eo-analyse&Itemid=94
Is there a way to order and checkout a product without putting it in the cart before?
Die Online Marketing Agentur für Suchmaschinenberatung.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago #63130
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to cart button disappeared after upgrade
I can see the add to cart button there.
On the checkout, the next button is there too.
I don't understand what button is missing ? I see them all on your website.
Products have to be added to a cart. But as you have on your website, when you add the product to the cart, it redirects directly to the checkout. So that should meet what you want.
On the checkout, the next button is there too.
I don't understand what button is missing ? I see them all on your website.
Products have to be added to a cart. But as you have on your website, when you add the product to the cart, it redirects directly to the checkout. So that should meet what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds