Skip to main content

Paypal Ips

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63316 by Ago28
Paypal Ips was created by Ago28
Hello Nicolas,
how can I retrieve addresses IPs.
I entered
www.paypal.com / cgi-bin / webscr
I says:
Thank you for your purchase!
this is not good! have to see the screen paypal.
Help me :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63318 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Ips
Hi,

In the URL option of the paypal plugin, please leave the default URL:
Code:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
and leave the IPs textarea empty as it is by default.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63459 by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Paypal Ips
Hi Nicolas,
I followed all your instructions and also the documentation but in the end when I choose paypal payment, and I clik page appears: thanks for made ​​the purchase. I'm not going to the site of paypal.
I am attaching the screen of my configuration.
Bye

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63461 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Ips
You entered the PayPal URL in the "Return URL" field and not in the "URL" field.
Please do that and it will work. Also please make sure that you also add the http:// at the beginning of the URL or it won't work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63692 by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Paypal Ips
Nicolas,

Paypal I solved it. But the fact remains billing.
Mystery ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63693 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Ips
billing ? I don't understand ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63696 by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Paypal Ips
1) All the fields of the record shall be emptied, (name and surname are full)
2) On the screen I appear always all the data of all customers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63828 by Ago28
Replied by Ago28 on topic Re: Paypal Ips
Nicolas,

news?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63861 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Ips
There is no need to post your questions on several threads.
I already replied here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...2-problem-cache.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum