- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot show image and title in product category
14 years 3 weeks ago #63322
by burtcbl
Cannot show image and title in product category was created by burtcbl
When I select image and title, I only get the title. If I select image only, I get the image. I've set the size dimensions plenty big enough. I'm sure I've done something wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63490
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cannot show image and title in product category
The exact same code is used to display the images in both layouts.
Can you give a link to the page with the images not displayed so that we can look at the code of the page ?
Can you give a link to the page with the images not displayed so that we can look at the code of the page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63528
by burtcbl
Replied by burtcbl on topic Re: Cannot show image and title in product category
Well unfortunately I can't do that because while trying to get it to work, I decided to delete all products and categories and the menu pointing to the category listing and in doing so, blew the site up. I now get only a 404 Component not found error. So I have to re-install the whole Joomla site and start again.
I'll get back to you if I decide to give your product another try. I'm very disappointed because I invested $50 for the styles.
Oh well.
I'll get back to you if I decide to give your product another try. I'm very disappointed because I invested $50 for the styles.
Oh well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63536
by burtcbl
Replied by burtcbl on topic Re: Cannot show image and title in product category
OK, I recovered from the 404 error.
I deleted all categories and products and re-entered them. I have a category called DVD orders and under that category I have three sub-categories. Each of those sub-categories have 3 products. The first one is Hebrews. All three of those products have an image. Under the menu options, Hykastop options, I selected the DIV option and selected image and title. As you can see in the following link, I don't see the image, just the title.
www.deanbibleministries.org/joomdev/inde...tegory/17-dvd-videos
Another issue I'm having is I can't figure out how to show the categories without showing all the products that fall under those categories. I want to show only the first two categories first. Then when I click on one of those categories, show only the categories under the parent category. I only want to show the products when I click on a category that has product in that category. How do you do that?
I deleted all categories and products and re-entered them. I have a category called DVD orders and under that category I have three sub-categories. Each of those sub-categories have 3 products. The first one is Hebrews. All three of those products have an image. Under the menu options, Hykastop options, I selected the DIV option and selected image and title. As you can see in the following link, I don't see the image, just the title.
www.deanbibleministries.org/joomdev/inde...tegory/17-dvd-videos
Another issue I'm having is I can't figure out how to show the categories without showing all the products that fall under those categories. I want to show only the first two categories first. Then when I click on one of those categories, show only the categories under the parent category. I only want to show the products when I click on a category that has product in that category. How do you do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63758
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cannot show image and title in product category
Hi,
It seems that the "thumbnails" option of the Files tab of your HikaShop configuration is turned off. Please check that option.
I checked your website but I only see the products when I click on the sub category link. So it seems to work properly regarding your second question, unless I'm missing something ?
It seems that the "thumbnails" option of the Files tab of your HikaShop configuration is turned off. Please check that option.
I checked your website but I only see the products when I click on the sub category link. So it seems to work properly regarding your second question, unless I'm missing something ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: burtcbl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63770
by burtcbl
Replied by burtcbl on topic Re: Cannot show image and title in product category
Thanks so much. That's what I needed. I knew I was doing something wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds